Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mila Kunis Opens Up About Pregnancy and Engagement to Ashton Kutcher, Planning a Natural Birth

Mila Kunis, Ellen Degeneres 

Mila Kunis is breaking her silence!
Months after E! News exclusively confirmed her pregnancy and engagement, the Jupiter Ascending actress opened up about her personal life on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Friday. "Congratulations," Ellen DeGeneres said. "Now you hid it for a while. "I mean, you got away with it for a long time."
"I did," Kunis admitted. "We were actually able to hide it for a very long time. I know. It's amazing."
Kunis played coy when DeGeneres inquired about her due date. "Some time this year. I promise you," she teased. "It will be this year." The Oz the Great and Powerful star also declined to reveal her baby's gender, and though she and Ashton Kutcher have picked out a name, they chose to keep that private.
"I'm going to guess what it is by the end of this segment," DeGeneres said. "I'm going to ... more